The Samsung Galaxy F14 Specs and Price
Samsung Galaxy F14 Price and full specifications
The Samsung Galaxy F14 has made its debut in India alongside the Galaxy A14 5G and Galaxy M14, creating a closely related trio of phones. Like its counterparts, the Galaxy F14 boasts a 6.6” 90Hz PLS LCD of FullHD+ resolution and a 5nm Exynos 1330 chipset with 5G support.
ALSO READ:Tesla Launches New Model Y
The Galaxy F14 is equipped with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, whereas the glass type on the M and A siblings is unconfirmed.
One of the key features of the Samsung Galaxy F14 is its 6,000mAh battery, which matches the Galaxy M14 and surpasses the Galaxy A14’s 5,000mAh unit. Additionally, the F14’s maximum charging speed is 25W, higher than the 15W offered by both of its counterparts.
CHECK OUT:Samsung Galaxy A34 Specs and Price in Ghana
Samsung Galaxy F14 Specifications
- Technology: NETWORK GSM/HSPA/LTE/5G
- Announced: LAUNCH Announced on March 24, 2023.
- Status: AVAILABILITY. It is now available and was released on March 30, 2023.
- Body: DIMENSIONS The dimensions of the phone are 166.8 x 77.2 x 9.4 mm (6.57 x 3.04 x 0.37 in).
- Weight: It weighs 206 g (7.27 oz).
- Build: The phone has a plastic back and frame, with a glass front made of Gorilla Glass 5.
- SIM: It comes with dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) support.
- Display: The phone has a PLS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The display size is 6.6 inches, with a screen-to-body ratio of about 81.5%. The resolution is 1080 x 2408 pixels with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a pixel density of about 400 ppi. It also has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
- Platform: It runs on Android 13 with One UI Core 5.1. It is powered by an Exynos 1330 (5nm) chipset, an Octa-core CPU with 2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 and 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55, and a Mali-G68 MP2 GPU.
- Memory: The phone comes with a dedicated microSDXC card slot, and it has an internal storage capacity of either 128GB with 4GB RAM or 128GB with 6GB RAM.
- Camera: The main camera is a dual camera with a 50 MP wide lens with f/1.8 aperture and PDAF, and a 2 MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture. It has LED flash, panorama, and HDR features. The video recording is 1080p at 30fps. The front-facing camera is a single 13 MP wide lens with f/2.0 aperture, and the video recording is 1080p at 30fps.
- Sound: It has a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack.
- Communication: The phone supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.2 with A2DP and LE, GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, and NavIC. However, it does not support NFC. It also has an FM radio with recording capabilities and a USB Type-C 2.0 port.
- Features: The phone has several sensors such as a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
- Battery: It has a non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery that supports 25W wired charging.
- Miscellaneous: The phone is available in black, green, and purple colors, and its models are SM-E146B and SM-E146B/DS. The specific absorption rate (SAR) for the phone is 0.69 W/kg (head). The estimated price for the phone is around 150 EUR.
ALSO READ: Samsung Galaxy S8 Price In Ghana
How Much it Costs in India.
The Galaxy F14 is available in india right now and will soon hit the global market.
You can get the phone on the Flipcark website.
Another distinguishing feature of the Galaxy F14 is its 50MP f/1.8 main camera and a 2MP macro sensor on the back, while the other two phones include a 2MP depth sensor instead. However, the absence of the depth sensor is unlikely to be a significant issue. The phone has a waterdrop notch at the front, which houses a 13MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
The Samsung Galaxy F14 runs Android 13 with OneUI Core 5.1 on top, which is a slightly trimmed-down version of Samsung’s interface. The phone is expected to receive two major Android updates and four years of security updates. The Galaxy F14 is available in O.M.G. Black, G.O.A.T. Green, and B.A.E. Purple colors.